to Interpage's WWW Customer Access Configuration Menu!
This section allows current customers to create, view, and modify their account configurations to best customize their service(s) with Interpage.
Please select one of the following configuration or information menus, itemized below. The system will then prompt you for your account ID (your user name on our system, in lower case only, please) and your password (upper and lower case accepted based on the password you chose or were assigned).
If your user ID and password matches our records, you will be able to access the selected configuration menu. Note that not all menus are available to all customers; some require special access as they feature enhanced services (such as our LinkAlert(sm) service).
If you have any questions or problems using our WWW Configuration menus, please call us at +1 (650) 331-3900 during Pacific Business Hours or use our Web-based Support/Inquiry Interface. Thank you!
* Edit your fax settings
* View your incoming FaxUp faxes
* Send pages directly from the Web
* Configure your personal pager settings directly from the Web
* Configure your personal news, weather,
informational and reminder messages
* Change your Account Schedule from the Web
* View an unofficial detail of incremental charges (if any)
* View an unofficial summary of incremental service charges
* LinkAlert Site Monitoring Configuration Menu
* WebFax Pro Configuration Menu
* Unlock "locked" POP Mail accounts