Welcome to Interpage's Customer Access Configuration Menu!
The selections/links (below) allow current customers to create, view, and modify their account configurations and settings to best customize their service(s) with Interpage.
Please select one of the following configuration menus/tools, and when prompted, enter your account ID (your user name on our system, in lower case only, please) and your password (upper and lower case accepted based on the password you chose or were assigned).
If your user ID and password matches our records, you will be able to access the selected configuration menu. Note that not all menus are available to all customers; some require special access as they feature enhanced services (such as LinkAlert(sm) service, for example).
All configuration menus/tools utilize simple, non-scripted HTML (web programming), without cookies, pop-ups, or higher-level modes of presentation, and should be able to be viewed and manipulated from the simplest of browsers or mobile devices. If you experience any problems using the service configuration interfaces (below), please consider telnet access as an alternate means of even simpler, text-only based access.
If you have any questions or problems using the configuration menus/tools, please call us at +1 (650) 331-3900 during Pacific Business Hours or use our Web-based Support/Inquiry Interface. Thank you!
Please click on one of the following configuration menus:
* Edit fax account general/macro settings (OutFax/InFax)
* View your incoming/received faxes (FaxUp)
* Send messages (SMS) and pages to Interpage customers and external recipients
* Configure messaging/SMS/pager settings (Messaging Gateway, Enterprise and Personal)
* Configure personal news, weather, informational and reminder messages
* Change your Account Notification Schedule/Rules
* View an unofficial detail of incremental charges (if any)
* View an unofficial summary of incremental service charges (if any)
* LinkAlert Site Monitoring Configuration Menu
* WebFax Pro Configuration Menu
* Unlock "locked" Interpage POP Mail accounts
Last modified 06/02/2016