* Do you need a Web-based and telephone-access fax mailbox?
* Do you travel and need to receive and access your faxes from a variety of locations and media, such as the Web, Smartphones and PDAs, telephones, and e-mail?
* Would you like to have faxes automatically e-mailed to you in PDF, TIFF, GIF and/or Plaintext UUENCODED Formats?
* Do you need a Fax Mailbox which is never busy even if multiple faxes are being set at the same time?
...FaxUp can help!
Interpage's FaxUp service offers
telephone and Internet access to all of your received faxes. Callers
may send faxes to your FaxUp number, and the fax will be automatically sent out to one more more destination e-mail addresses. Faxes will also be immediately viewable via your personal, password-protected Web-based account, where they will be stored.
With some FaxUp plans, callers may also leave a combined voicemail and fax where they introduce the content of the fax so that you can easily know what the fax contains when you are in a hurry or on the road via telephone access, without having to view the fax itself.
FaxUp can also notify you of new faxes which have been received via any combination of alpha or numeric pagers, cellphone messages/SMS, telephone calls via voice synthesis, e-mail messages (which can be configured to contain the whole fax as a PDF, TIFF, GIF or UUNCODED plaintext message, or just an alert that you have a new fax waiting), and can automatically re-fax received faxes to alternate destinations.
Additionally, when a fax is received, you can view your fax(es) via a password-protected Web page from any Web browser (no special software is required) or from your PDA or Web-capable cellphone or wireless device.
Caller-ID and Caller Name are also presented, when available, via the FaxUp Web-based interface, in the automatic e-mails which contain the received fax (PDF, TIFF, of GIF attachments and UUENCODED plaintext), and the optional telephone-based FaxUp mailbox.
Filtering and fax-delivery/notification scheduling is also available to deliver faxes to specific e-mail addresses and notify "on-call" staff in a timely manner based upon sender, reception day, or reception time. Notification may also be restricted so that cellphones, pagers, and other devices are only notified of a new fax during certain hours, after which, notification is withheld until the next day. Many other scheduling options are also available.
There is never any special software required; just give out your FaxUp access number and you are ready to go!
* View faxes from the Web or any web-capable PDA or wireless device: Interpage's FaxUp service serves as an online "fax mailbox", allowing you to receive, view, print, store, annotate, locally print, size & scale, resend, remail, and generally manage your fax traffic online. There is no need to purchase any special equipment or software, as any Web browser will allow you to view and manipulate your faxes online. (Text-only browsers such as Lynx will also work; contact Interpage for details)
* Listen to and Retrieve Faxes from any Touch Tone Telephone: Certain FaxUp service plansalso offers free and unlimited Touch Tone access to your FaxUp account via your own personal telephone fax mailbox. You may retrieve your faxes, voicemails, or combined faxes with voicemail introductions at any time, as often as you like at no charge, from any Touch Tone telephone. You may also change your recorded greeting, play a generic greeting only, or change your paging options if you have the pager or telephone notification feature. With the FaxUp telephone option, you don't need to be in front of a computer all the time to retrieve faxes and voicemails -- you can be anywhere and still be immediately in touch with your messages!
* Automatically Receive new faxes via e-mail: Interpage's FaxUp service can also automatically e-mail your faxes to you or to any number of recipients as attached MIME or uuencoded graphics files (PDF, TIFF, GIF as attachments; UUENCODED files may be attached or plaintext). Nearly anyone with a MIME/UUENCODE capable e-mail reader can display these formats including Outlook Express, Outlook, Netscape Mail, Eudora, AOL Mail, and many more, thus allowing almost anyone with a computer or web-capable wireless device to view faxes without any special software on their end.
* Have faxes automatically redirected: The FaxUp service allows you to set up auto-forwarding, so that when a fax arrives in your FaxUp account, it is automatically sent to another fax machine, as well as via e-mail and/or to your WWW-based fax mailbox. This is useful if you travel often and need a central fax number which may be redirected at will. You can even filter and screen your faxes based on the Station ID of the sending fax machine so that only certain faxes will be forwarded to another fax machine, while the remainder will be sent via e-mail and/or to your Web-based fax mailbox.
* Never miss a fax due to busy signals: Most FaxUp plans allow multiple senders to fax at the same time, and even allow you to access your account while people are sending to it!
* Screening by Station ID or Caller ID: You can set certain FaxUp accounts to screen by the station ID and/or the Caller ID or Caller Name (if available) of the sending fax machine, so that only certain faxes will trigger certain events, such as e-mail, autoforward, or pager/cellphone notification (so you are not disturbed by unimportant faxes). Generally, most personal FaxUp plans afford this feature from a convenient, Web-based interface. Please contact Interpage for details.
* Preview Fax Distribution: You can also send a copy of a fax after you have viewed it to any other e-mail address or fax machine worldwide if you need to distribute some faxes to friends, co-workers, or any other set of recipients.
* Instant New Fax Notification: FaxUp can also automatically notify you via pager, mobile phone, or any other messaging or telephone device when a fax is receivd (a recorded message will be played indicasting that a new fax has arrived). You and/or multiple recipients can also be e-mailed with a message indicating that a new fax has arrived or have the entirety of the received fax automatically sent via e-mail, along with the Station ID, Caller ID, and/or Caller Name of the sender (if available with your plan).
* Scaling: FaxUp allows you to resize your faxes to fit nearly any screen size and resolution, so even the smallest faxes can be enlarged to fit on a full screen and be easily readable, or faxes which are too large to fit on a screen can be reduced and thus more manageable to read. You can even scale a fax to a given size and then e-mail that fax to someone else, with the scaling preserved.
* Fax on Demand: FaxUp may even be used as a fax on demand server so that you can send faxes to clients, customers and friends while remaining logged on using your existing Web browser. Faxes or masterials and brochures may be uploaded and permanently stored (locked) in your FaxUp Web directory, and when the information is required, it can be immediately e-mailed or re-faxed to the desired recipient. There is never any need to log off or use any special software or ancillary equipment. Everything you need to receive, view, print, store, size and resend faxes is available to you, 24 hours a day, directly from your personal, password-protected Fax Mailbox on the Web!
* Alternate Number Service: Most FaxUp plans may obtain second, third, etc. "alternate numbers", which allows the same FaxUp account to receive faxes from multiple phone numbers. Thus, a given FaxUp account may have numbers in Boston, Toronto, London, and Los Angeles, all of which are routed and deposited in the same FaxUp account.
Uploads to Interpage's FaxUp service are currently available via the following access methods, many of which are unlimited, that is, you can receive as many faxes as you like at the same monthly flat-rate. (You may have people send faxes to you via one or more of the following methods of access using the same access account; you may also switch access methods without having to change your userid/username on our system if your access needs change; change of service charges may apply):
* Option 1: Local Access-Unlimited Receive offers a local telephone number in nearly any US/Canadian area code. There is no charge to receive faxes, view them from the web, or have them automatically e-mailed as PDF and/or TIFF attachments. E-Mail and Cellphone notification of newly received faxes is also available at no additional charge. A personal web-based account is also included which allows Option 1 customers to view, re-mail, re-fax, annotate, store, or delete received faxes.
Option 1 costs: $10.00 per month, with no charge to receive (unlimited), view, store, or re-mail your faxes. There is a one-time $10 set up charge. Alternate Number Service is available for $5/month per alternate US/Canada fax number (International ANS prices vary; please inquire for details).
If you send a received fax from your Web-based FaxUp account to another fax machine in the US 50 States or DC a charge of $.10 per minute will apply. Outside of these areas, our posted International rates apply.
* OPTION 2: Local Access Unlimited Send and Receive: FaxUp Option 2 offers the same features of "Option 1", and additionally includes unlimited re-faxing from the Option 2 FaxUp account to other fax machines in the 50 US States, Washington DC, and the Canadian Provinces. If you expect to send more than 100 received faxes per month from your FaxUp account online Web mailbox, the Option 2 plan is more cost-effective than Option 1.
Option 2 costs: $19.95 per month, with a one-time $20 set-up fee. All usage is unlimited. There is no charge to receive or send out received faxes from your Web-based FaxUp fax mailbox.
Alternate Number Service is available for $5 per month per alternate US/Canada fax number (International ANS prices vary; please inquire for details).
* OPTION 3: Personal Fax/Voicemal Account which adds a telephone-based fax and voicemail mailbox to most of the aforementioned FaxUp services. Callers are given a local number, and are greeted by either a fax tone or you may opt to have a personal greeting message with directions and other information. The greeting message will automatically stop and proceed to fax mode if fax tones are detected from the sender. Faxes may be screened and retrieved from any Touch Tone telephone, providing a flexible and central fax processing service which allows for nearly universal access via email, Web, and telephone.
Option 3 costs: $59.95 per month. $.10 per page for each received fax. There is no ($0.00) charge to resend a received fax to any fax destination in the US 50 States or DC or Canadian Provinces; outside of this area prevailing International rates apply. There is a $60 one-time set up charge, and a minimum 6-month service commitment. An early cancellation penalty of $100 applies if cancelled prior to the 6-month commitment.
* OPTION 4: Flat Rate Username (PIN) Access offers a local access number where callers are greeted by a recorded message asking them to spell your name or Interpage user account name from a touch tone phone. Callers are then told to press the START button on their fax machine, and then presented a fax (CNG) tone so that they may upload their faxes to you. Multiple senders may simultaneously send faxes to your Mailbox and not encounter a busy signal.
PIN codes can be nearly any combination of 8 characters (alpha only), allowing you to personalize your account and making it easy for callers to remember how to fax to you.
Customized greetings/branded services and dedicated numbers for a given corporate or other entity with a number of fax numbers/accounts are also available.
Option 4 costs: The cost of FaxUp with PIN code access is $19.95 per month, with no charge to receive (unlimited), view, store, or re-mail your faxes. There is a one-time $20 set up charge.
If you send a fax to another fax machine in the US 50 States or DC a charge of $.10 per minute will apply. Outside of these areas, our posted International rates apply.
Customized Option 004 accounts with custom greeting and office PINs are available; please contact Interpage for details.
* OPTION 6 Economy Station ID/Generic Port Access: If you plan to receive faxes from a given set of fax machines (such as from your office and/or home, etc), you may configure your FaxUp Station ID account to recognize the appropriate Station ID's/Messages of those given machines. When a fax arrives from one of these locations (and ONLY from one of these preregistered locations), the FaxUp service will store the received fax in your Web-based Fax Mailbox and/or forward it on to you at one or more destination e-mail accounts. Multiple senders may simultaneously send faxes to your box and not encounter a busy signal.
Option 6 is also useful for those who simply want to store faxes in their own personal and secure account for re-transmission via the Web when a customer, associate, or friend needs a copy of some information via fax, but doesn't need the dedicated access or ability for unregistered fax machines/senders to fax to him/her as most other FaxUp plans offer.
Instead, a FaxUp customer under Option 4 would upload, categorize, move, annotate, rename, and store faxes on Interpage's WWW server. When a customer or other party requires some faxed information, the FaxUp customer simply selects the information to be faxed, adds a note or cover sheet if desired, enters the destination phone number, and the fax is immediately sent out.
Option 6 can also be used if you have a fax machine capable of re-transmitting faxes to another number. You may set your fax machine to re-transmit faxes to Interpage while you are away, and then be able to view all faxes received from any Web browser, wireless PDA or Palm Pilot, or MIME-capable e-mail account, from wherever you happen to be!
Option 6 costs: Economy Station ID access offers a flat monthly fee of $15 per month with no charge for received faxes. There is a $15 set up charge. There is no charge ($0.00) to re-fax received faxes to the 50 US States, DC, or Canadian Provinces; prevailing international rates apply to other locations. There is no charge to view, store, e-mail, etc., your faxes via the Web and/or have them automatically e-mailed to you.
* OPTION 7 Standalone FaxBox: A personal telephone-only (no web or e-mail access) is also available; please see the FaxBox Service page for details.
Paging and other
You may also configure your FaxUp account to forward new faxes to multiple e-mail addresses, and/or to re-broadcast uploaded faxes to other fax machines in the US or worldwide. Pager, cellular, telephone, or SMS Mobile Phone notification is also available on most FaxUp accounts at no additional monthly charge. (Charges may apply for paging, cellular, SMS and telephone notification if we incur a toll charge to page or call a given destination; there is never a charge for e-mail notification)
For details on Pager Notification and the versatility of Interpage's notification services, please refer to our Paging Services Page
Free FaxUp Demonstration
To see the FaxUp service in action and how the user menu and interface operates, please connect to (or click) http://www.interpage.net/webreach/faxlist and log in as guest (lower case only, please), without any password. You will see some previously uploaded faxes with general Interpage literature and brochures which you can view, store/lock, and re-email to other e-mail addresses. (Faxing to other numbers is only available to customers.)